IMPRESSIONIST ART GAME
Quantity in Basket:None
Play two classic games - "Go Fish" and "Concentration" - with playing cards that feature 32 Impressionist paintings by eight great artists. Then read fun and fascinating facts about the artists and their paintings in the companion art book. Learn about Monet, Renoir, Degas, Pissarro, Manet, Caillebotte and two extraordinary women artists: Mary Cassatt and Berthe Morisot.
Each playing card has a two-page spread in the companion book where you'll learn the story behind the art and find out:
* How the Impressionists made their paintings shimmer with vibrant colors.
* What advice Monet, Renoir, Pissarro and Degas gave to young artists.
* How the Impressionists got their name from a critic who hated their paintings.
* Why talented women were discouraged from becoming professional artists.
* How the new invention of photography influenced Impressionist art.
• Visual processing
• Strategic thinking
• Art appreciation
We are proud to announce the Impressionist Art Game has won the Parents' Choice Gold Award, Product of the Year Award from Informal Education Products, Fore Word Magazine's Best Non-Fiction Book of the Year, and the Independent Publisher Book Award Finalist.