The GL Series is the 2015 model of the Award Winning Goobi Magnetic Construction Set - an educational toy with S.T.E.M. Learning Profile, tested, certified and in compliance with Toy Safety Standards in the USA, Canada, EU, Australia and New Zealand.
Goobi GL-300, is currently the largest package of Goobi Magnetic Construction Set line.
It is designed for larger scale structures and comes with a custom designed ergonomic carrying case in Goobi theme.
This Goobi GL-300 contains 300 pieces: 140 bars, 90 iron balls and 70 tripods.
It also comes with a colorful 32 page Instruction Booklet.
-An ideal and amusing activity which induces creativity and helps to develop sense of proportion.
-Teaches simple and spontaneous ways to learn basics of geometry, physics, architecture and engineering.
-Enhances eye-hand coordination and improves problem solving skills.
-An entertaining activity that brings families together, revealing their undiscovered creativity.
-Can also be very helpful for occupational therapists in the rehabilitation of people with motor skill challenges.
-Can even appeal to professionals as a stress reducer.
-Top quality materials and workmanship in an attractive packaging
-Ergonomic design provides easy grip and a pleasant experience
-Vibrant assorted color Goobi bars
-And last but not least, affordable pricing makes Goobi a preferred gift or purchase for both adults and children.
IMPORTANT: Please note that iron balls are NOT magnets. Magnetic bars have magnets safely embedded inside each end of the bar. Under normal circumstances of use, the magnets inside the bars cannot break out. Improper use however can damage the toy parts. Therefore, we recommend to always inspect the integrity of the toy parts before giving the toy to young children.
CHOKING HAZARD - Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 years.
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
WARNING - This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.