Volume 2 is packed with information and activities for children in grades 3 through 6 who are learning about American history and our Constitution.
Although you can add as much as you wish to your study, you need not buy anything else to use this study. The pages come three hole punched and shrink wrapped, ready for your notebook.
Volume 2 teaches children about:
* The Statue of Liberty
* The Pilgrims and how they learned to use their freedom
* The need for Freedom of Religion
* The Revolutionary War, and why we had to fight
* Thomas Jefferson and the Declaration of Independence
* The Constitutional Convention - and how the Constitution makes us free
* The Free-Enterprise System - through first-hand experience