Marie's Words consists of 550 original, full-color, hand-drawn vocabulary flash cards. The illustration is on one side while the definition, context, antonym and synonym are on the other side. The illustrations are unique, and many use historical, geographical, scientific, cultural and generational references as a mnemonic tool for easy learning. Marie's Words
utilizes three powerful memory techniques:
Pictorial or Graphic and Compare and Contrastto solidify the word/concept in your mind.
Directions for two games are included.
Created by students for students, Marie's Words applies a fun, effective, and unique approach to improve language skills. The colorful and creative illustrations and calligraphy help to visually identify words in the brain. Because visual language is so powerful, Marie's Words' mnemonics, or "word faces," are essential to a fun and effective learning experience.
- Improve your SAT, ACT and GRE scores
Marie improved her score from 1790 to 2050, out of a possible 2400 points!
- Play fun word games like Picture Words and Marie's Wordsmith
Turn hours of fun into hours of learning!
- Use for homeschooling, tutoring, classroom enhancement, and road trips
Endorsed by teachers for ages 5-years and older, Marie's Words has seen its unique method benefit thousands of students from kindergarten to college.
- Discover how "picture words" translate well for students with alternative learning styles
Full-color graphics, blue-toned backgrounds, and phonetic pronunciations are multi-sensory features that work for dyslexic, ADHD, Asperger's, autistic, and gifted and talented learners.
- Distributed world-wide, Marie's Words is also an ESL (second-language) learning tool
Our Price: $39.95