With literature as a basis, this innovative program uses an integrated approach as it takes your students through all the activities needed to learn reading, grammar, vocabulary, spelling, writing, research, study skills, and more. Just turn to Lesson 1 and begin teaching. The authors have done the work for you in an easy-to-follow format with little or no preparation.
Features you will find in this book:
* 36 weekly lessons divided into daily plans.
* A complete reading and phonics program in one package.
* A systematic phonics approach helps your students enjoy successful reading quickly.
* Phonics drill is fun and effective for your students using games and hands-on activities.
* Important reading and thinking skills, frequently missing from other phonics programs, are integrated into each lesson.
* Questions and activities challenge your students to thoughtfully apply information are presented in a teacher-friendly format.
* Handwriting instruction is coordinated with phonics, enhancing your students' retention.
* Teacher friendly assessments provide everything you need to evaluate students for a letter grade. Also great for determining the areas of growth needed for each individual student.
The Red Book has been designed for a 2nd grade skill level. Required readers may be purchased separately or purchased as part of the complete Grade 2 Kit.
Normal Retail Price: $24.99
Our Price: $23.50