What a fun and creative way to practice beginning fractions! Six questions on each calling card cover the following fraction concepts:
* Naming wholes, mixed numbers and fractions.
* Naming improper fractions and simplifying.
* Breaking up one whole into equal parts.
* Counting by fractions and wholes, forward and backward.
* Adding and subtracting fractions with like denominators.
* Working with larger denominators, simplifying, and the fraction bar as division.
* Separating a quantity into a number of equal parts, multiplying a whole number by a fraction, comparing, and a fraction of a whole number.
Each game includes 36 unique playing cards, 52 calling cards, 360 plastic markers, and two reproducible masters to help assess and customize. Ages 10 to adult.
36 unique bingo cards
40 calling cards with 6 options each
2 instructional support masters
WARNING! CHOKING HAZARD
Not for children under 3 years of age.